RETURNS ON NON PERSONALISED ITEMS
You can purchase any ready-made non personalised item with confidence with our 28-day money back guarantee. To be eligible for this return your resin item cannot be personally made. It must also be unused, in the same condition that you received your item and be sent back in the original packaging.
RETURNS ON PERSONALISED ITEMS
As per the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (UK) our items fall under the several goods which are exempt from refunds
. These goods include perishable goods such as flowers and personalised goods such as our resin keepsakes which are made to your specifications.
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy due to an error made by Magenta Flowers, such as missing parts or damaged goods, you can contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will work with you to form a solution.
Please note that damages do not include:
- A change in the flowers colour, this happens naturally during the drying process and is out of our control.
- Air bubbles within your resin keepsake, this happens due to trapped air within the resin; we do our best within reason to remove as many air bubbles as possible but cannot eliminate them all.
RETURNS VIA OUR ADDRESS BELOW
Please include your order confirmation number with your return and note on this the reason for the return:
Bexley Engine House
2 Veridion Way
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to contact our customer service team before sending a return. Due to the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we are not obligated to give refunds on personalised items or items made to your specifications unless they are damaged. We are a small business that has spent considerable time, effort and resources on creating your items.
Before any refunds are given out, you will be asked to contact our customer service team at email@example.com
or submit an enquiry via our
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by us.
REFUNDS ON COMPLETED ITEMS
Our team will get back to you promptly and ask for clear photos of the keepsakes which highlight what you are unhappy with. These can include up close photos of the imperfections you are referring to or even videos of the parts of the item you are unhappy with. In many circumstances it is a fixable imperfection, in this case we will request you send the item back to us for our design team to amend. If this is brought to our attention within 90 days of you receiving your resin keepsake, you will not have to pay any additional postage.
In the unlikely chance that your item is damaged beyond repair or amending we will offer the customer a partial refund. This will be to our discretion and can depend on various factors of the orders. In the case you are granted a refund you will be able to keep your goods and we will not accept them back to be amended.
REFUNDS BEFORE COMPLETION
By placing an order on our website you consent to waiting a maximum of 18 months to receive your order. If we are unable to fulfil your items in this time (providing there are no obstructions to our work) you will be provided a full refund.
Although we are under no obligation to terminate your order before completion, in exceptional circumstances we may allow it. Magenta Flowers reserve the right to retain money based on the level of work completed. Here is the refund % provided at different stages of progress:
- Flowers not yet received / pre order cancelled - customer will be refunded 90%
- Flowers have been carefully selected & packed to dry - 50% refunded
- Resin Design has begun - 15% refunded
- Resin Finishing or Framed Artwork begun - no refunds as we are too far into the process.
This is in accordance with UK Law on not providing refunds on personalised items.
As our products are all handmade it can be expected for them to have small imperfections, such as air bubbles. However, we cannot guarantee perfection on every order, which is why we are happy to accept returns from customers to amend items. This will have to be confirmed by customer service prior too, please see the section above for more information.
If you have noticed a fault which you would like amended within the first 90 days
of receiving your item, please do not hesitate to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will provide free postage for us to amend your items and send them back.
After the first 90 days of you receiving your item, we will still amend any faulty items. However, the customer will be expected to pay for the postage of the item to and from our office.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If our team has agreed to your refund and you are waiting to receive this, please note it may take a few days to process depending on your chosen payment method. Please check the following before contacting us again:
- First check your bank account again.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
In the event you are unhappy with your personalised item and would like to have it exchanged, please contact our customer service team. We will assess your complaints and work with you to come to a solution that works for you. In some cases, we are happy to remake your item to your specifications depending on the flowers you have available or amend the current items that the customers are not 100% happy with.
We often have customers ask whether they can adjust their order while their flowers are still with us and in production. In this case we can adjust orders if flowers are still in their drying stage. We will then send you a new invoice of additional charge or a partial refund depending on the adjustments made. If you’d like to adjust your items just contact our team at email@example.com.
In the event that you would like a refund on an order marked as gift that was shipped directly to you, we are able to provide gift credit for the value of the return. Once we receive the returned items you will receive a gift certificate via email.
If you have received a gift from someone who purchased through us and would like to return the item, the gift certificate will be passed onto the person who purchased to give to you at their discretion.
If you cancel your order while your flowers are still in drying we may be able to send them back to you if they are still in good condition. You will need to cover the cost of postage for the flowers to be returned to you.
To ensure that your return or refund is processed as quickly as possible, please follow the procedures below.
- Return the product in its original packaging.
- Pack the product to avoid damage during returns transit.
- Include your order confirmation email or your name, address, phone number, order number and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are sending an item to be amended within the first 90 days shipping costs will be covered by us.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £100, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item and it is out of our control if the package is lost or damaged in transit.